Pirates board Index du Forum

Pirates board Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

annonces sur le bateau 
Multiseat Computer Issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pirates board Index du Forum -> Le coin geek -> Langage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 kevinhanks
 noob
 noob

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Multiseat Computer Issue Répondre en citant

Hello,

I realize this is a unique setup, so there might not be a solution to this problem. Thought I'd give it a shot anyway! I have a computer that has been multiseated with a program named Aster. This program basically converts one computer into two (I've purchased 2 copies of Windows 10 and confirmed with Microsoft that the mutiseat program is acceptable to use under those conditions). My wife and I have been able to play games together with relatively few issues. However, after we purchased two copies of Destiny 2, we are unable to join each other's fireteam. We can enter levels and the Farm (ie. the Destiny server) just fine separately, but if we attempt to enter them together, it says "Cannot connect to Destiny 2 servers. Please try again later.", with the error code "grapefruit" (which isn't all that helpful, since grapefruit is one of the generic codes).
We've also tried to join each other's fireteam when one of us is already on surface, but the one who joins is immediately kicked out of the fireteam and returned to orbit. If it makes any difference, the error code that pops up in that instance is "rabbit".I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup and discovered a way to fix this issue.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/245232456?sort=0&page=0
Promotional video production service

Thank you
 Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pirates board Index du Forum -> Le coin geek -> Langage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange